Are you a proactive, well organized Financial Accountant? Do you have experience with intercompany reconciliations? Then this challenging role might be something for you!
Our story (the bitesize version):
To our customers, Takeaway.com = delicious food. But our success has been powered by people. From tech specialists to innovative designers and Finance stars, a lot happens behind the scenes to ensure we’re Continental Europe’s leading online food delivery service.
All about the role:
As a Financial Accountant, you are part of the finance team and work closely with the rest of the entire organization. You'll get to know Takeaway.com from the core and help simplify our processes making use of our cloud-based Workday Finance administration tool.
- You control data from the debtor and/or creditors administration and ask for missing information where necessary
- During the month and year period end closes you create balance sheet specifications and support the annual (interim) audits
- You prepare payments and ensure correct processing of bank transactions
- You prepare the processing of payroll journal entries and check the (intercompany) reconciliation with the source system
- Periodically prepare the VAT declaration submissions
- Within the financial administrative organization, you identify possibilities for improvement and procedures
- You provide information and answer financial questions to internal and external stakeholders.
Can you deliver…
Maybe you are the one we are looking for! Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- Bachelor’s in finance
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You are being able to discover deviations, analyze and resolve issues
- You comply with the applicable agreements, guidelines, and regulations
- You have an open, friendly and service-oriented attitude.
Here's our offer:
Like bread and cheese or burger and fries, we think your skills and these great rewards belong together:
- Competitive salary
- An impactful and varied role at the heart of a growing international business
- A dynamic, friendly workplace in Amsterdam
- Contribution to your pension plan
- Great company-wide events
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Contribution to travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
If you’re ready to take on this exciting role, click the Apply Now button and send us your CV!
Uren per week: