Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day. And at Catawiki, there’s always more to the story. Our experts value, authenticate and curate everything from automobiles to vintage stamps, so everything you encounter is real and layered with meaning - waiting to be found.
This is your chance to have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated marketing team where you'll be given a number of responsibilities. We are committed to building a diverse team and we welcome applications from underserved and underrepresented communities.About the role
As our new marketing copywriter, you will fulfil day-to-day copy requests across the Catawiki marketing department. Working closely with the Brand and UX content teams, you will create impeccable marketing copy that is consistent with the unique Catawiki tone of voice and delivered in a timely manner to various internal stakeholders. What you’ll do
What you’ll bring
- You will fulfill copy requests from our performance marketing, CRM and category marketing teams.
- You will collaborate with the marketing and UX teams to track the flow of copy requests, optimise for delivery and manage changing demand.
- You will write newsletters, emails, press releases, paid social media posts, app notifications, banners, recruitment copy and other marketing materials.
- You will work closely with the UX copywriter to ensure that product and marketing copy are aligned.
- You will collaborate with the brand and UX content teams to maintain the Catawiki tone of voice.
- You will maintain and update the marketing style guides.
- You will establish briefs and templates that can be used across content types.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a copywriter for a B2C tech or traditional brand-led company.
- You love words and the first thing you ask to see is the company style guide.
- You are highly organised and adapt well to shifting priorities.
- You are able to write formally and informally, and can adapt your style across content types.
- You can absorb briefs and translate marketing strategy into relevant copy.
- You are quick to accept feedback and to update your own copy accordingly.
- You are able to explain the decisions behind your writing and give actionable feedback to other copywriters.
- You are comfortable working with data.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are detail-orientated; you strive for the best but you know how to prioritise what’s important within a deadline.
- You can describe yourself as: creative, structured, results-driven, problem-solver.
- You are a strong team player with a collaborative mindset.