Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Amazon EU (NL) is looking for an experienced Head of Instock manager to lead a team of Instock Managers (ISM). This is a unique opportunity to join a start-up environment and establish ISM best practices for a new marketplace. You will be responsible for bringing amazon.nl on par with EU5, implementing best in class processes, setting up reporting etc. by working closely with other locals as well as central teams. You will define the ISM roadmap and coordinate the various system implementations with Product and Program teams worldwide. You will also find ways to scale the business and its operations with limited resources but in close collaboration with EU Teams. Last but not least, you will put the instock team’s structure in place and will set the team’s priorities.
The position is based in Amazon’s NL offices in the city of Amsterdam.
- Develop your team of ISMs and help them grow
- Work closely with the Vendor Management team to increase buyable and instock selection from new and existing Benelux vendors to EU customers
- Establish a direct relationship with top vendors to identify operational opportunities and drive improvements while joining existing EU forums for the Global vendors
- Bring NL on par with EU5
- Benchmark EU best practices and implement best in class processes (share learnings with EU Country expansion team)
- Drive automation and focus on high value add tasks for your team, leverage existing EU/WW setup
- Set up the instock roadmap and strategy for the upcoming years.
- Develop and own metric reports in line with the business goals
- Be the NL ISM Point of contact and act as the ambassador of the marketplace in Amazon EU working groups to setup future strategies.
- 10+ years of professional experience in supply chain/ procurement planning.
- Good understanding of the supply chain, from vendors to Fulfillment Centers (FCs) and from FCs to end customers.
- Understanding of operational processes of vendors, transportation partners and FCs
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
- Candidate must have strong commercial and communication skills and be fluent in English.
- Experience in Retail/FMCG industry.
- MBA from a premier business school or similar qualification.
All offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.