We, at Morgan Green, are currently on the lookout for a Chemical Analyst to join an international player in the food industry in Noord-Brabant.
As a Chemical Analyst you will independently conduct daily analyzes and calibrations at the chemical laboratory to ensure the quality of various samples. These analyzes shall be run by using a wide range of techniques on raw materials, semi-finished and finished products.
The company has an informal working atmosphere. Quality, safety and personal development are central. You will report to the Team Leader.
- Conducting chemical analyzes and calibrations, including ICP, HPLC, spectrophotometry and titrimetry;
- Conducting instrumental analyzes, including GC and MS;
- Conducting wet chemical tests, including pH, moisture or protein;
- Receiving, registering and distributing samples;
- Reporting and documenting correct data;
- Clear communication with co-workers in the Lab and to the Team Leader;
- Completed "Secondary Laboratory Education" or "Allround Laborant Education";
- Experience with conducting chemical and instrumental analyzes;
- Good written skills and knowledge of the English language, Dutch would be considered a plus;
- The ability to read and interpret product specifications in English;
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits;
- An opportunity with an international, leading employer in Noord- Brabant;
Chemical Analyst Food - Noord-Brabant