EHS&S professional (80%) for Johnson & Johnson Offices & Distribution Centre
Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S), as part of the Johnson&Johnson (J&J) Supply Chain, is currently recruiting for a part time (80%) EHS&S professional for the J&J offices in Amersfoort, Breda and Woerden and for the J&J Distribution Centre (DC) in Amersfoort.
The Amersfoort site holds J&J offices for the various Franchises, for the European Repair Centre and for Supply Chain (CS) of Medical Devices in The Netherlands. The site consists of offices and a Distribution Center. The Amersfoort DC is focused on Sterile and Non-Sterile Orthokit Loaners sets for hospitals in the Dutch market. Training sets for Orthopaedic Surgery and Human Tissue products are also a part of the inventory.
The Breda and Woerden sites are J&J offices for the commercial activities of Janssen, our pharmaceutical business in the Netherlands. Both sites are office buildings, and parts of a collective office environment hosting other companies as well, with Breda offering flexible workspaces for 180-200 employees and Woerden containing both fixed and flexible desks for 25-30 employees. Particularly the Breda site holds close connections with our site in Beerse, Belgium, where the other part of our commercial Benelux organisation is housed.
This EHS&S professional will seek to optimize EHS&S resource deployment against strategic objectives together with Site Leadership and is part of the J&J Netherlands EHS&S team reporting to the J&J EHS&S Manager NL. The professional will work closely with the Distribution Operations Manager in Amersfoort and with the Managing Directors if the different sites in scope. Responsibilities
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following- applying to both roles:
- Develop together with Site Leadership, EHS&S objectives for the sites in line with the corporate objectives;
- Be accountable for successful implementation of EHS&S services in support of business objectives;
- Accountable for delivery of agreed-to site EHS&S performance plans;
- Delivers a lean and highly competent EHS&S support;
- Continuously monitors all EHS&S aspects of the sites, providing EHS&S direction;
- Conducts periodic EHS&S performance reviews with Site Leadership;
- Lead and / or support the implementation of EHS&S Standards by developing and improving EHS&S procedures & practices;
- Lead in- and external audits (e.g. J&J EHS&S Corporate Program Reviews, governmental agencies);
- Conduct EHS&S related risk assessments like facility and ergonomic risk assessments and set-up and perform EHS&S inspections
- Ensure a proper Emergency Response organization for each site
- Active participate in the NL EHSS team to become one EHSS NL organization.
- Act as EHS&S NL discipline owner in certain EHSS fields where the expert is ultimately responsible for updating knowledge, deploying new insights and practices within J&J NL making proposals for improvement projects according to the latest technology.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of degree is required: ‘Hogere Veiligheidskunde’, or related EHS discipline/degree
- A minimum of (5+ years) of progressive experience in EHS&S management;
- Passionate about EHS&S and able to communicate that at all levels within the organization;
- Leadership skills;
- Able to connect to the business and able to understand the business needs;
- Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured;
- Ability to negotiate with and influence key business leaders;
- Strong compliance orientated;
- Written and oral English communication skills;
- High Energy with capability to Energize others and a focus on Execution;
- Passion about the role with a positive “can do” attitude;
- Language Requirements: English, Dutch;
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)Job Function