Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
As Controller you are responsible for all aspects of Business Controlling. The candidate will be part of our new finance team based in Hoofddorp and report directly to the Finance Manager.
In general, the job responsibilities include:
• Consolidate weekly costs report;
• Assist with development and implementation of KPI’s;
• Prepare monthly Management reports (Actual vs Budget and commentary);
• Support in preparation of other financial reports;
• Liaise with other departments to insure the cost structure of the company is properly implemented;
• Participate in different process improvement projects.
Our ideal candidates meet the following requirements.
• Master degree in Finance (Finance&Control);
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP experience;
• Fluency in English is a must while French and/or Dutch is a plus;
• Self-motivated, proactive individual, a true team player who can successful operate in a dynamic and Multinational environment;
• Effective problem-solving with analytical skills and an attention to detail;
• Innovative, capable of implementing initiatives and driving change.
A newly established subsidiary of a leading independent oil and gas producer with a worldwide portfolio of on-and offshore assets in 14 countries. The company is a growing player in decommissioning of oil platforms in Europe and is located in Hoofddorp (NL).
• We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution.
• An attractive and competitive salary of up to € 75.000 a year and benefit package including 25 days holiday, based on a full-time basis of 40 hours a week.
Uren per week: 40
Salaris: € 5.700,-