Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides complete wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and service projects. We are looking for an Interim Site Manager to join our Service team within the Netherlands onshore operations. As Interim Site Manager, you will oversee service operations at our windfarms. You must have previous experience gained from an operational role where you have taken responsibility for a team of Technicians and Operational Delivery. Another key element to the role is customer focus and again you must be able to demonstrate previous experience working closely with customers.
As Interim Site Manager you are responsible and accountable for ensuring implementation and adherence SGRE processes and methods for service operations activity (technically and/or commercially) for wind farms under your management:
• Leads and actively manages safe and efficient operation of the service contracts across several operational wind farms.
• Problem solving and issue resolution – both emergent and historical to ultimately support delivery of contract obligations.
• Implements defined policies and guidelines, and defines and ensures implementation of function specific processes procedures and/or tools.
• Ensures the delivery of services on an operational level with respect to process adherence, service quality, and profitability.
• Acts as primary escalation contact to customers and resolves issues with external and internal stakeholders.
• Acts as primary interface to manage and coordinate internal stakeholders to achieve goals.
• Supports in developing service Leads.
• Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) is world market leader in offshore wind power, and with our innovations SGRE aims to make the difference for wind power projects throughout the world. SGRE supplies wind turbines and is an outstanding supplier of reliable, environmentally friendly and affordable renewable energy systems. In 90 countries worldwide we supply clean and renewable energy with a total capacity of 85 GW with a team of 25.000 employees. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshore wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. For more information about our dynamic and rapidly expanding work environment check out the videos in the Siemens Gamesa section on YouTube.
Temporary assignment until the end of 2020.
Depending on the situation at the end of the year, the assignment can be extended.
• Previous experience managing a large team of Engineering Technicians ideally gained within a Service environment.
• Experience managing and developing Customer relationships.
• Product technical knowledge would be advantageous.
• Understanding of Siemens Wind Power organisation, particularly technical functions Comprehensive understanding and consistent demonstration of competency levels 1 – 3 Advanced Technical Activity.