Signify has recently acquired Cooper Lighting to further expand their business and footprint in the market. Signify needs to integrate and onboard Cooper Lighting business and users to Signify IT and align into Signify IT standards.
We're looking for a Project Manager - Asset Planning & Rollout for the Cooper lighting integration project.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- You will assign a team who will be responsible to manage the device roll out project for Cooper Lighting locations.
- This team will work with Signify and Cooper Lighting team to create local wise by plan
- Driving virtual roll-out teams in the US, Mexico, UK and India.
- Create Overall plan by site, Ordering devices, type of devices
- Coordinating and manage teams that will be executing the roll-out
- Reporting- progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and to the program manager
- Ensure that project deliveries are made according to the schedule, budget, scope and quality.
- Define and guard timeline and milestones of the project
• Project management skills
Nice to have:
• Signify knowledge
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
If you want apply, please send your:
• English CV
. English motivation
• Salary / hour rate
Uren per week:
| E-mail email@example.com