Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Instock Manager Benelux
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
In that light, Amazon wants to: (i) increase selection and availability for Benelux customers, (ii) offer Benelux customers the best prices possible, and (iii) provide faster and more convenient shipping to Benelux customers. Amazon is looking for an experienced results-oriented Supply Chain and Instock professional to support Amazon's fast growing Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg) business. This is a highly visible position that requires a candidate with the proven leadership ability to facilitate and guide processes thinking and continuous Supply Chain improvements. In this role, you will be directly responsible for the availability of our selection to Benelux customers: “what you do not have in stock, you cannot sell”. In addition, you will be working on cross-functional development activities, projects and process improvements to improve the overall Benelux customer experience. You will work closely with the Benelux vendor management team, the central EU operations teams, the German category teams and our central Tech team.
The position is based in Amazon's Dutch headquarters located in Amsterdam.
· Manage the Instock function of the business including country level demand planning, ordering and capacity management.
· Create scalable instock systems/processes by working with Tech and Product teams, vendor operations, and vendor management.
· Track key customer experience metrics and drive improvements across them by building actionable plans.
· Influence Tech and Operations teams in building support and resources for projects and initiatives.
· Provide leadership on project selection, scope, definition, and performance to ensure alignment with business strategy.
· Guide Retail business teams in their ability to develop and execute daily, weekly & monthly action plans that increase quality, inventory accuracy and service.
· Identify and drive Supply Chain process improvements in a scalable manner.
· Participate in day-to-day operational aspects of the Benelux business, including suggesting and executing business improvement initiatives, and gathering and addressing customer feedback.
· 5+ years of professional experience.
· Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
· Advanced Excel, basic SQL skills.
· Strong business judgment.
· English proficiency.
·Experience in forecasting, demand/inventory planning and/or supply chain management.
· Advanced SQL skills.
· Previous experience in consulting, technology or FMCG.
· MBA from a premier business school or similar qualification.