At Amazon we're aiming to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven person who can help take our Customer Service to the next level. As part of Amazon's mission to be the most customer-centric company, we are looking for the right person to help us to continue to improve our Customer Service. The role is to be the Voice of Customer Obsession, analyzing the journey of a customer and understanding areas for improvement.
Amazon's Customer Service department is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist fluent in Swedish and English. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment, is tech-savvy and a creative and analytical problem solver with an obsession for excellent customer service. The QA Specialist will work within an EU Quality team and be responsible for driving quality to improve and preserve the highest standards of service; understand the business metrics; support the SE Customer Service team through recommendations and projects that drive continuous improvement. The QA role should be setting the benchmark for standards we expect to drive a stronger customer experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Monitor and report quality metrics, identify trends and root causes
• Provide a holistic view of customer performance and identify the levers which will drive improvements
• Liaise with EU Customer Service teams to drive customer and performance improvements
• Own and drive through improvement initiatives to implementation
• Support/ consult with the necessary functions to ensure new policies/processes are successfully scoped and rolled out with measurable results against key metrics
• Assist in the development of robust quality improvement coaching and training processes to drive continuous improvement
• Language quality assurance of content provided by different departments including translation reviews from outsourcing companies
• Conduct contact audits
• Provide workshops and trainings
• Fluency in Swedish and English
• Several years of professional experience in customer service, preferably in an operational or quality assurance (QA) role.
• Analytical skills and process understanding to evaluate large amounts of data and to identify implications for service delivery.
• Collaborative working across multiple sites (onshore and offshore) and multiple disciplines
• Ability to communicate effectively across a multitude of platforms with team members in the European and Global teams
• Analytical, with a proven ability to analyze various data sources and identify root cause/drivers of performance
• Bias for action, takes responsibility/ownership and delivers
• Builds lasting and effective relationships which focus on the customer
• Flexibility in approach to work and self-driven
· Practiced working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques.
· PPRINCE2 certified or equivalent project management certification.
· additional EU language optional