Confident and independent? Do you have experience in the food industry? Want to join a fast-growing and forward-thinking company and you are living in the south of the Netherlands? Then this job is definitely for you!Our story (the bitesize version):
From Amsterdam to Arnhem, food-lovers across the Netherlands count on us to bring delicious dishes to their door. They're not the only ones, with our platform taking millions of orders each week across 11 countries!
But as an ever-growing business, we're always looking for new opportunities to get the best and biggest restaurant chains on board. And you can help us find the recipe for success.All about the role:
As Field Sales Representative Scoober, you will be responsible for generating business leads, increasing our restaurant base and adding to the overall success of the company in the south of the country. Your focus will be to proactively acquire new clients, maintain quality relationships with new and existing restaurants and be the face of Takeaway.com.
Can you deliver:
- Convince restaurants to join our site whilst maintain a high-quality restaurant base;
- Brand promotion within the designated area, including distributing merchandise;
- Responsible for selling our brand, but also be expected to work closely with our telesales and customer service teams to meet the goals of the company and continually improve our market position,
- Meeting and exceeding the set monthly targets;
- Work independently and be able to use your own initiative;
- Represent Takeaway.com and be a brand ambassador;
- Proactively develops successful client relationships.
Here is our offer:
- At least 2 years of field sales experience or experience in a comparable position with B2B sales experience;
- Academic work and thinking level through study or work experience;
- Able to meet deadlines and have good organization and time-management skills;
- An optimistic, ambitious and self-motivated person who is result-oriented and takes responsibility for your work;
- You are also determined to succeed, stress resilient and eager to develop your skills and career;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- A full driver's license;
- Affinity, and preferably also experience in the food & beverage sector, FCMG or with/in the hospitality industry.
- A competitive salary (with a commission scheme);
- Great employee benefits like company car, phone, laptop;
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company;
- Awesome team events
- Being part of a new, professional and international team;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated