The overall job purpose is to support the internal and external communications, including social media, to ensure a consistent output of messages across the locations in the region of Europe, informing our employees and external stakeholders. The role will report to the leader of Global Communications in Europe and act as the focal point for the business and within Corporate Affairs for all regional communication needs.
- Internal Communications needs for all corporate businesses within the European Region, and act as the focal point for the Corporate Communications department. This may include developing internal message for intranet, E-Mail campaigns, developing videos, or content for our digital screens.
- Drive alignment, implementation and consistency of the communications to the overall SABIC Brand strategy and act as an ambassador in Brand governance.
- Prioritize and support any communications needs for internal leadership and transformation programs.
- Support the development of any communication for the Social Media planning in within the European region to be integrated into the Global social media plan.
- Support in internal and external Events & Exhibitions.
- Responsible for the interface with other businesses, including stakeholders within Corporate Communications (Branding, Digital Comms., Media, Gov. Affairs, CSR, Events & Exhibitions).
- Act as liaison with external stakeholders (vendors, agencies, partners) with regard to particular communications activities.
- Motivate, develop, attract and retain talent for the team.
Over de werkgever
SABIC is composed of four strategic business units – Petrochemicals, Specialties, Agri-Nutrients, and Metals – each headed by an Executive Vice President. They support customers by identifying and developing opportunities in key end markets such as construction, medical devices, packaging, agri-nutrients, electrical and electronics, transportation and clean energy.
Wat wij bieden
Period: 1/7/2020 - 30/6/2021 (with possible extension)
Hours per week: 36 - 40
- Bachelor degree in Communications with social media
- 3-5 experience in a relevant field (specialized in social media)
- Highly experienced writing skills in the Dutch and English language
- Experienced in working within a corporate or international orientated organization
- Preferred experience within a large corporate and chemical organization
- Affinity with IT and Branding
- Work within deadlines, self-starter, creative, accurate, used to changing priorities and structured
- Living in the region of Sittard (Limburg/Noord-Brabant)
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden