VodafoneZiggo wants to lead the way in Meaningful Customer Dialogues: you manage the technology.
This is how you help our customers
VodafoneZiggo wants to lead the way in Meaningful Customer Dialogues, with always spot-on communication. For any specific customer at any specific time, consistent across all channels: outbound with e-mail, SMS, app notification, etc… inbound in the call centers, on our websites, etc.
This is being achieved via our VodafoneZiggo GURU project, which includes implementation of a data-driven central decisioning tool, with a strong artificial intelligence component and state of the art marketing technology, both real-time and batch, focused on putting the customer first in all of our sales channels and activities.
We are looking for a highly skilled person to strengthen and lead the technical GURU team. You will join the Capabilities team, part of Customer Value Management, and collaborate with several other disciplines in an agile project structure. You will evaluate business requirements, translate them into functional and technical specifications, weigh alternative technical options, and work with other teams, including IT, BI and Digital, in order to design, build, test and implement relevant solutions. By doing so you will strengthen our strategic GURU platform, primarily based on Pega Marketing and AWS Cloud. With SQL Server/Oracle, PostgresSQL/Cassandra and Kafka as important components. If technical issues arise, you and your colleagues will analyze the cause: is it the data, the connections or the logic? When you find out, you will contribute to the solution. Fix and improve and you keep learning along the way. Step by step, we will achieve Meaningful Customer Dialogues.
This is how you do it
- As CRM Technical Consultant, will lead and contribute in different stages of CVM projects, mainly in the GURU program, e.g. by outlining technical requirements, designing, integrating and validating systems.
- Analyze and clarify requirements with input from business stakeholders, project managers, IT and Digital specialists and suppliers.
- Discuss with colleagues within Vodafone Group and other Vodafone country organizations and find out what choices they made. And why. And with suppliers and partners to ascertain what they can offer.
- Document technical and functional requirements. You investigate and evaluate alternatives, whether in-house or from suppliers, and take aspects such as security, quality standards, privacy, strategic target architecture, etc. into consideration.
- Actively participate in GURU projects to design, develop and implement new functionality, first in POC’s and then in full scale, working together in efficient agile teams.
- ‘Own’ the CVM/GURU technical landscape, continuously look for improvements and pro-actively implement them, challenging and leading our suppliers.
Analyze and solve incidents and issues that occur in the databases and systems we use, such as Pega Marketing, AWS Cloud, Lambda, Cassandra, Oracle, Acoustic Campaign/Exchange (Watson, IMC), HCL Unica , etc.
The Capabilities team within B2C Customer Value Management (CVM) consists of 8 professionals, who initiate and manage innovative projects in the field of Marketing Automation, with the GURU program as flagship. Project Managers and Technical Specialists help each other to complete projects, together with other teams within CVM, with support from Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Digital and IT. You will work closely with and will be coaching two other technical
specialists in CVM. You will receive training, coaching and support from your manager and other technical specialists within VodafoneZiggo and from key suppliers. You can expect a challenging, open, and enjoyable work environment, in line with our company values Open-Up, Team-up and Step-up. This is what we expect in return from you, too.
We are VodafoneZiggo is a powerful combination of two leading Dutch organizations. We joined forces in January 2017 and together we further increased our success in the Netherlands. As a communications provider, we offer our customers the best in entertainment, mobile and fixed-line phone service and internet. Our products and services inspire people, businesses and society to connect. Whether on the road, at home or at work. We are over 8,000 employees strong, brimming with energy and socially engaged. Proud of what we accomplish and of the people that make it possible, providing room for everybody to develop and take advantage of opportunities.
Your key assets
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or a related discipline and 5 years of work experience in IT or software development environment
- Database skills such as Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cassandra and Kafka. Experienced with data models and integrations, ETL processes, API and real-time DMP connections.
- Programming skills in several languages, such as Python, Shell scripting /Linux, SQL, Lambda/serverless, Infrastructure-as-code and other cloud services.
- Experience with AWS Cloud solutions and/or Pega Marketing is a strong advantage.
- Experience with DMP, Adobe and other Digital tools, preferably in the Telco industry and/or Marketing environment is also an advantage.
- Team player mentality, coaching and good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical and systematic approach, self-reliant and persevering
- Driven to optimize and automate technical processes.
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between € 3767 and €5381 per month, with potential for growth and an attractive bonus scheme
- career step(s) here, too
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls.
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately
- If you want, you can work for us part-time
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best
- A great office environment, directly adjacent to Utrecht Central Station. Our Central Office is a work and meeting space for colleagues as well as customers, complete with an Experience Center and store
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next
Uren per week: