Digital Content Manager (Interim)
Are you the multilingual marketing expert we are looking for? If you have experience in Digital Marketing, are looking for a new (temporary) job, and are available for the coming 4 months, read on!
For a leading consumer electronics company, we are looking for an interim digital content manager, for a maternity cover.
You will be part of the Marketing and Communication team, which is responsible for bringing to life the brand in all its European, Middle Eastern and Asian markets and successfully driving consumers through the purchasing funnel through various Marketing activities across channels, touchpoints and markets.
A quick look into the responsibilities of the digital content manager:
- You manage proper internal and external deployment of content provided by the US MarCom team across tools and sources
- You work with Digital Marketing Manager to migrate content from the existing platform into the new web platform; (prior knowledge of CMS systems e.g. Magento is beneficial)
- You bring to life, together with an agency, a social media content plan across internationally relevant social media platforms, for always-on as well as campaign-supporting activations on owned and paid media channels
- You strategize, create and implement CRM content for email marketing purposes including, but not limited to, new blog posts and email templates etc.
- You take over the international PR (traditional and bloggers; online and offline) strategy and content calendar defined by the Sr. MarCom Manager prior to maternity leave, to be deployed by central and/or local partners, with Germany being a priority market
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a company who is a leader in consumer electronics;
- The chance to be part of a nice, international team;
- A good salary of 3.600 gross per month, based on 40 hours;
- You can work partly from home, partly from the office!
Who are you, as the perfect digital content manager?
- You are available for 4 months, starting ASAP for min. 32 hours a week (in case of continued home office due to COVID-19, a phased work-in period might have to be discussed).
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years of proven experience in Content creation and management, Digital Marketing / Communications as well as Public Relations and Social Media.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Business level written and verbal skills); Proficiency in an extra language like German, French or Italian is highly advantageous.
- Experience in B2C Marketing, within the consumer electronics industry is a plus.
Do you think this sounds like the perfect next step for you? Apply with an English CV and your motivation. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please note: we will respond within 4 working days to successful applicants.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkeli