Philips Accounting Operations organization (AccOps) drives the core of the finance operations by focusing on 3 domains: Record to Report (RtR) including Statutory (S&F) compilance, Credit & Collection (C&C), Purchase to Pay process (PtP) including Indirect Tax. We manage and coordinate front office service delivery, ensure consistent implementation of global processes, and regional standardization across businesses by focusing on driving the right process quality metrics.
As a Business Process Expert you will support key change initiatives at the core of Philips finance, close to the sectors (cross-sector). You will be involved in global projects of different size, content and complexity with a strong focus on design and implementation of financial processes. The role provides strong visibility towards senior finance management at Philips.
As Indirect Tax Process Expert, you will be part of Philips Accounting Operations (AccOps) Indirect Tax organization. The goal is to drive process improvement in the Indirect Tax area. You will harmonize the Indirect Tax processes in various locations (by email, phone and video conference) and deploy Philips standard tooling, cross sector. You will have an integral responsibility for the deployments in all phases (end-to-end management).
- Design the project plan and define the project resources, in accordance with the goals, timing and budget constraints
- Control the project budget and project progress, take corrective actions when necessary to ensure a qualitative and on time delivery of tasks
- Lead the project in all phases of the project
- Management and development of the project team.
- Manage international stakeholders
- Lead change management within the affected organizations to ensure that the project benefits are realized
- Generate regular and adequate reporting
- Coordinate the project implementation in close cooperation with the business
- Manage operational escalations when process issues arise and identify structural process improvements with regard to the process itself, the interfaces between systems and the cooperation with external parties
In this role, your success will be measured by the following key performance indicators:
- Implementation in line with project plan
- Customer satisfaction during and after project
- Improvement in operational KPIs (on time and quality of tax returns)
Over de werkgever
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving peoples lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare, lifestyle Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
Wat wij bieden
This is an interim position. You will be contracted by Yacht. Freelancers are also welcome.
We are looking for people with
- Bachelor/Master finance education with at least 5 years relevant experience (requirement)
- Thorough knowledge of the VAT process and related tooling (requirement)
- Solid and broad experience with financial processes (requirement)
- Experience with managing projects in international complex environments (requirement)
- Strong change management mindset and capabilities (requirement)
- Customer service attitude with intercultural sensitiveness (requirement)
- Good analytical skills and process ownership capabilities (requirement)
- Good communicator in a matrix setting (requirement)
- Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written) (requirement)
- Certification or significant experience in project management & methods (advantage)
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma (advantage)
- Results and process oriented and able to energize others
- Travel 10-15%
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden