Marketing & Communications Manager - area of Roosendaal
Do you want to join a fast-growing, international scale-up organisation? Our client would like to strengthen their team with a Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Lead the Marketing strategy and activities globally
- Be the main driver for the main marketing objectives:
- Define and build our premium brand consistently
- Develop all required marketing materials to support products: Off line and online
- Develop the right strategy and activities to drive our awareness in key countries, including a strong international social media and PR-program
- Develop the right tools to increase shopfloor conversion (POS)
- Manage and maintain all digital assets and efforts. Both from our client as well as from distribution partners and resellers
- Build and manage a multilocal e-commerce webshop and build the right e-commerce approach.
- Manage and build the "company CLUB": Source of inspiration for product users and prospects
- Lead the current marketing staff with 3 FTE (2x graphic designers, 1 Marketing technologist)
- Broad marketing and communication experience (5-10 years)
- Digital savy and having managed full digital presence and assets
- Consumer products and A-brand product experience
- International outlook and experience
- Food lover and values beautiful products
- Geared and driven by output and marketing productions and activities. Get things done mentality
- Experience either with working at a brand or at agency side, preferably in international context
Global marketing strategy and activities, branding, manage digital assets, e-commerce webshop, manage a team of 3 FTE's.
Wat wij bieden
€ 1,- tot € 212,-