This position is a great second or third step in your career in the Supply Chain sector!
In this role, you work for the product life cycle management department (within supply chain management) as part of a cross-departmental R&D team. This means you’ll be balancing a broad range of stakeholders both from within your cross-functional project team and from the supply chain management department. You’ll be supporting technology-driven development projects by finding creative supply chain solutions that not only meet your stakeholders needs but also help bring the supply chain management department to the next level.
The parts life cycle management department prides itself on its tight collaboration with other departments and teams across the company, and for securing material availability without fail. Specific responsibilities for this role include:
Creating a project plan and maintaining it
- Incorporating logistics requirements into designs
- Ordering materials in order to ensure availability
- Conducting logistics risk analyses
- Securing and allocating financial resources for packaging and customer tooling
- Proactively managing materials availability by making sure the bill of material (raw materials list) and technical product drawings required for a particular part are available on schedule
- Creating transparent parts supply and demand schedules
- Creating decision sheets for late materials
- Determining the consequences that proposed plan changes have on the supply chain
- Creating, aligning, and monitoring implementation plans for engineering changes, while safeguarding the impact on material timing, cost and quality
- Contributing to the further development of the product life cycle management department
Over de werkgever
ASML is world market leader in the development and production of high tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry. It is an international company that explores the limits of technical possibilities, with production and research facilities across the globe. Their headquarter is based in Veldhoven in The Netherlands. Employees with over 95 different nationalities are working for ASML.
Wat wij bieden
We offer you a challenging position in a high tech company with excellent working conditions and plenty of opportunities to develop your career.
- Up to 5 years of experience in planning, logistics processes and quality in a high-tech, low-volume environment, and in ramping up new products
- Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g. supply chain engineering; production engineering)
- Experience in process development and IT-related process automation
- Experience in driving improvements
- Personal skills
- Result-oriented skills
- Assertive, proactive problem solving skills
- Ensuring accountability
- Strong planning and alignment skills
- Social and communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Customer focus
- Persuasion skills
- Collaboration; team player orientation
- Able to manage ambiguity
People are our single most valuable asset. In product life cycle management, our management team works with our project coordinators to help develop both their hard and soft skills through dedicated training programs. We keep an eye on their progress through a transparent training matrix dashboard.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.400,- tot € 4.200,-
For more information please contact Inge Schuitemaker via email@example.com or call 06-46928560.tijdelijk