On behalf of this international organization Experis is looking for a Junior Management Assistant (24-40 hours).
In this job you are responsible for the general administrative support tasks. Your work will include assisting supervisory
and nonsupervisory employees with various administrative support tasks. They are looking for someone who usually works with
multiple issues/projects and has the ability to support multiple employees in their administrative needs.
Based on a 40 hour working week you will spend about 30 hours assisting the 3 Directors and 10 hours assisting the 8 Managers.
Your tasks may include:
- sceduling appointments and meetings;
- calendar maintenance for one or more employees;
- answering/screening telephone calls and emails;
- general filing and records maintenance;
- compiling data for reports
- preparing expense reports and presentations;
- making travel arrangements;
- assisting with administrative tasks associated with the cost center budgets
- assisting new employees;
- other general administrative tasks.
- MBO+ degree
- Minimum of 5+ years general administrative experience or equivalent combination of experience and college level education
- Advanced administrative skills
- Advanced level of software skills
- Perfect understanding of the English and Dutch languages (both oral and written)
Over de werkgever
This is a large international organization based in Amstelveen. The Customer Support organization is responsible
for providing support and services activities for customers, partners and internal users across geographies and has approx.
75 employees locally based in NL.
Wat wij bieden
- 24-40 hour working week;
- Salary €2000 - €2700 based on experience
Uren per week:
€ 2.000,- tot € 3.200,-
For more information please contact Regina Jackson via email@example.com or call 06-46928390.tijdelijk