Do you Thrive in a Challenging environment ?
In our world class Financial Shared Service Center, we strive for delivering excellent customer service to our internal and external partners. Daily we are responsible for Stryker´s European Business Services serving more than 20 countries.
- Do you want to be part of a driven and multicultural working environment?
- Do you want to join a company which improves people´s lives on a daily basis?
- Do you feel thrilled by overcoming challenge?
- Can you manage multiple priorities at the same time?
Yes? So, we probably have a career opportunity for you!
Your key Responsibilities
The Senior Financial Accountant performs responsibilities related to accounting and reporting. These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Note that responsibilities may be added or removed as deemed necessary based on the needs of the business.
- Leading the Accounting and Reporting for your portfolio of countries
- Accurate and Complete Financial Accounting and Reporting,
- Month ends close
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain and perform an effective system of Internal Controls (SOX)
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Support statutory financial statement close
- Support local taxation compliance
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor/HBO in Accounting or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in an accounting or audit role
- Shared Service experience is preferred
- Familiar with US-GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Strong excel skills
- Experience in ERP systems
- Communication, able effectively communicate on all levels within the company
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
- This role is based in our newly established offices in Amsterdam;
- 40 working hours/week;
- Competitive salary with 10% bonus opportunity
- 8,5 % holiday allowance
- 27 holidays per year on full time basis
Do you want to see more benefits? click on the link below!
Who we are and what we believe:
A dozen reasons to love us:
Work From Home: OccasionalTravel Percentage: Up to 25%