Do you have a passion for marketing, do you want to help to bring great national campaigns alive and be responsible for the loyalty shop? Are you native German and interested to gain exceptional work experience at a fast growing tech company in Amsterdam?
Then join the Marketing team at Takeaway.com - the leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe!
As the Marketing Projects Intern for the DACH region, you will support the Retention Proposition team in activating campaigns and the loyalty shop in the local markets. You will be part of a fast-growing team in the heart of Amsterdam.
Being an intern at Takeaway.com means more than getting involved in the day-to-day running of the company. As an intern, you'll get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment and gather valuable work experience.
We are looking for a motivated Intern for a period of at least 6 months from May 2020 onwards.
- Support the Retention Proposition team in executing campaigns in the local markets;
- Give support on projects and (national) campaigns;
- Opportunity to be the owner of, and take full responsibility for, the Loyalty Shop (Prämienshop);
- Monitor and initiate partnerships for the Loyalty Shop;
- Assess incoming campaign collaboration requests from the Marketing inbox;
- Data analysis based on Google Analytics and other tooling.
- Preference for a Business Administration / Communication/ Marketing or business related University student
- Native German speaker and fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Creative and customer oriented marketeer
- Hands-on and proactive
- Analytical and data savvy
- 40 hours available
- Available for at least 6 months
- Proven Excel and PowerPoint skills
What we deliver:
- Challenging position within globally operating, fast growing, venturous tech company with a strong market position in growing markets
- Great office in the heart of Amsterdam, centrally located next to Amsterdam Central Station;
- Being part of an awesome young, professional and international team
- Table tennis, FIFA 2019, daily fresh fruit and great events
- A competitive compensation of 650 euros per month
- Friday after-work get-togethers with the whole office
- A helpful international expat culture and community which will make sure you have a great time living in Amsterdam
- The possibility to join the company after your internship
Uren per week: