Want to play a key design role for one of the world’s biggest food delivery brands? Are you confident at coding and driven by all things digital? Then you could have the perfect ingredients for this role…Our story (the bitesize version):
Whether it’s dinnertime in Dusseldorf or brunch in Brussels, customers in 11 countries and around 100 cities know that Takeaway.com is the way to get delicious dishes to their door in just a few quick clicks.
But in a competitive market, it’s all about finding new ways to catch the eye of food fans. From partnership deals to branding and digital design, it’s our mission to get customers thinking “It’s time for Takeaway.com”. That’s why we need you...Your next role:
Already know your way around Salesforce? That’s a major bonus. You’ll be using it to update and improve our CRM designs through HTML code, as well as increasing automation. Pairing creative ideas with practical thinking, you’re also able to form ideas of how to perfect those designs.
As well as the technical side, you’ll help ensure that our visual output has that unique Takeaway.com flavour – with engaging and on-brand designs. With your ability to make an appealing and easy-to-use experience for customers, you’ll also contribute to UI/UX projects.
This role also needs someone who enjoys collaborating with a range of colleagues. From liaising with the CRM and Product teams to working closely with digital designers, you’ll be a key point of content between different areas of the business.
Growth and change are always on the menu here at Takeaway.com, so you’ll also have the opportunity to be hands-on and introduce new ways of working.Can you deliver...
Think you’re the missing piece in our Design dream team? That’s great news. It’s even better if you can say ‘yes’ to what’s below:
Here is our offer:
- 3+ years’ experience as a web designer, full stack developer or similar
- Perfect English language skills (written and spoken)
- Confident coding and/or automating banners
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Able to juggle multiple different projects at once
- Enjoy dealing with colleagues from across the business
Enough about what we need from you. Here’s what you’ll get when you join Takeaway.com.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a varied role
- Dynamic work environment with a friendly feel, in our stunning central Amsterdam HQ
- Great company-wide events like our snow event and summer party
- Office amenities: including ping pong, Fifa 20 and our Friday drinks event
- A strong pension plan
- Contribution towards travel costs and ordering lunches
Ready to make your mark in our Design team? Click the button below to send us your motivational letter and CV.
Uren per week: