Our story (the bitesize version):For our customers, Takeaway.com are making mealtimes quicker, easier and – most importantly! – tastier than ever before. Whether you’re searching for soup or ready for roti, we’re delivering delicious dishes across 11 countries, taking millions of orders every week.
But while our partner restaurants are busy cooking up tasty treats, we focus on the rest. From designers and developers to sales reps and Social Media aces, we’re driven by talented individuals. But a growing number of staff means we’re looking to boost our administration.All about the role:In the Manager Internal Control role, you’ll be building the internal control framework across Takeaway.com. Giving managerial support to the Risk and Control team, you’re able to develop and test internal controls and update risk management plans across all areas of the business.
As a strong communicator – in person and on the page – you’ll also be putting together reports and improvement proposals, in addition to acting as a sparring partner for management.
While collaboration is key, you’re also happy working autonomously – testing the design and effectiveness of controls across our core processes.
Able to bring us business insights? That’s a huge advantage. We’ll be looking to you to estimate how much impact certain experiments have and share those all-important findings.Can you deliver...
Ready to take on the role? Then we’re hoping you can tick the boxes below:
- 6+ years’ experience in audit and/or internal control roles
- Ability to make processes more streamlined and straightforward
- Experience with writing and presenting key reports in a succinct manner
- Hands-on mentality and an in-depth understanding of our business needs
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
Here is our offer:
It’s always been our view that expertise deserves proper rewards. That means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- A varied and hugely important role with the chance to lead and grow a team
- Great company-wide events like our summer party and ski event
- Contribution to your pension plan and to travel expenses
- Takeaway Pay allowance
- A dynamic, innovative workplace in Amsterdam (complete with a waterside view!)
Think you’re the right fit for the role? Click the button below to send us your motivational letter and CV.
Uren per week: