Looking to spice up your career with a role that combines finance and IT? Want to make an impact in a global business? Then this job has the perfect ingredients…
Our story (the bitesize version):
From pizza in Porto to ramen in Rotterdam, millions of food-lovers across 11 countries order their favourite dishes with us each week. But our recipe for success isn’t really about food, it’s about people. Whether they’re developing apps, boosting branding or analysing our finances, colleagues in our nine international offices ensure we always have the recipe for success.
All about the role:
As our Junior Finance System Analyst, you’ll support business processes, primarily within ERP (Workday Financials). The goal? To improve end-user awareness of the existing systems and processes.
That means you’re providing first-line support to business and financial users, offering relevant advice, user instructions and troubleshooting problems.
This varied role also gives you the opportunity to:
- Help the Finance Systems team with process documentation by creating a knowledge library – including user guides, demos and a regular news feed
- Act as a helpful contact point for finance team members and colleagues in other departments, primarily for procurement and expenses processes
- Discover ways to improve information flow and systems
Can you deliver…
Ready to take on the role? Here’s what we’re looking for from you:
- 1-2 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting positions or IT consultancy roles with a focus on Finance Systems
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Information Systems or another relevant field
- Basic understanding of ERP and/or EPM tools. Experience with Workday Financials (or other cloud finance applications) is an advantage
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
- A natural technical aptitude
- Excellent time-management skills, good eye for detail and ability to deal with tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of financial business processes and requirements – e.g. GL/AP/AR, fixed assets, inventory, consolidation and financial reporting
Here is our offer:
Like salt and pepper or burger and fries, your skills and these great rewards belong together:
- Competitive salary
- A varied and impactful role within a dynamic, international team
- The opportunity to work in our stunning Amsterdam HQ (we’re just by Central Station!)
- Great company events, including our annual snow event
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- 25 days of holiday per year
- Office perks: Delicious tea & coffee, PS4, our popular Friday drinks…and more
- Contribution to travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
It’s time to join the team in Amsterdam. Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Uren per week: