Are you looking for a challenging internship within Marketing?
When joining Unilever’s Headquarters, you will get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company and their outstanding brands. During this internship you will get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development.
Within the different Marketing teams you will have the chance to experience crafting brands for life and help develop their products’ personalities and strategies on a (inter)national level. You will have the opportunity to make your ideas come true and work on dynamic and innovative projects where you will learn from the best of the best. If you are ambitious, keen to learn and eager to make a change… then you’ve come to the right place!
Within Marketing there are different fields of expertise, which could be combined:
- Design / creative projects: design and managing artwork and communication assets
- Brand Innovation: innovation projects and brand (re)launches
- Analysis & Research: strategic, market and consumer analysis, category analysis
- Digital Marketing: digital analyses, social media, e-commerce
- Brand Activation: communication plans, customer and store activations
- Global Marketing: contact with local markets, project management
What we ask:
- You are available for 5 or 6 months from September 2020 (at least 32 hours a week)
- You must be enrolled as a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master student student
- Fluent in Dutch and/or English; depending on the position (For some positions the Dutch language is required)
What we offer:
- An outstanding Marketing internship where you will immediately fully commit with the company
- An unique opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at Unilever
- An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month
- A travel allowance if you do not have a OV travel card
- Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship