Enjoy tweaking and editing designs? Want the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects? Ready to join a dynamic international team? Then we’re on the same page…Our story (the bitesize version):
Whether they know us as Takeaway.com, Thuisbezorgd.nl, Lieferando.de – or any of our international brand names – customers in 11 countries associate us with the same thing. We’re the quick and easy way to get the fantastic food they love.
With millions of orders every week, we’ve got food lovers covered for everything from dining in on date night to family feasts and snacks on the go. But in a competitive industry, it’s all about staying on the minds – and the plates – of customers!All about the role:
As our Print Design Intern, you’ll be developing your skills on a range of different platforms, such as Out of Home, flyers and brochures. In the process, you’ll fine-tune designs that catch the eye of foodies from Belgium to Bulgaria…and your colleagues!
Attention to detail is also key. Working within our clear visual identity, you’re able to tweak elements to ensure that our designs are appealing and on-brand. That means translating creative designs into something with that instantly recognisable Takeaway.com flavour.
As a practical, detail-oriented counterpart to our creative designers, you’ll also:
Can you deliver...
- Coordinate with your design colleagues to gather images and other assets
- Analyse briefs to ensure they have the right information and find the best way to produce the design
- Make adjustments on designs for internal brand materials, including our staff newsletter
Excited to take a bite out of life at Takeaway.com? That’s a great start. But we’re also looking for:
Here is our offer:
- Studying for a Bachelor’s degree or alternative qualification (e.g. MBO/HBO) in Design
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
- Working knowledge of InDesign. Experience with Illustrator or Photoshop is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate well with team members
- A good mix of creative design skills and well-organised, practical thinking
- Available for a period of 6 months
As an intern with us, you’ll get much more than just something on your resume. Get ready for:
- The opportunity to develop your skills as part of a talented creative team
- Great team/company events
- A dynamic, friendly workplace at the heart of Amsterdam (complete with a waterside view!)
- Office amenities: Great coffee, ping pong and our much-loved Friday drinks…to name a few!
- Contribution to travel costs
Ready to help us serve up print perfection? Click the button below to send us your motivational letter and CV.
Uren per week: