Are you looking for a creative internship within Marketing?
When joining Unilever’s Headquarters, you will get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company and their outstanding brands. During this internship you will get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development.
Within Marketing, artwork is a specialty. This team is responsible for delivering on the design promise and ensuring outstanding brand quality and consistency. In the upcoming period we will have a unique opportunity for an intern to take part in this team!
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
- Artwork creations and artwork management
- Leading artwork projects
- Communicating with cross functional teams and/or external agencies
- Giving training sessions to Marketing
What we ask:
- You are enrolled as a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master Marketing student
- Your education must contain an artistic aspect
- You are available for 5 or 6 months from September 2020 (at least 32 hours a week)
- Fluent in English; both oral and written
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
What we offer:
- An outstanding internship where you will immediately fully commit with the company
- An unique opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at Unilever
- An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month.
- A travel allowance if you do not have a OV travel card
- Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship