Amazon Customer Service is looking to hire a Resolution specialist who has a fluency in Dutch and English. The job location will be virtual in The Netherlands (WFH).
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will function as a customer service expert, taking escalated problems and concession calls and maintaining escalation queues.
The successful candidates will be action-orientated, a flexible problem-solver with excellent research skills. You will demonstrate Customer Obsession and Ownership on every contact.
· Act as a problem solver for all associate and customer escalated issues, answering associate questions via chat, while also dealing with specific escalated customer issues.
· Be an escalation point for customer’s requests. Acting as a bridge between CS and a variety of other groups within the company and takes responsibility and ownership for coordinating efforts to agree a solution.
· Ensure high compliance to operational processes and policies.
· Being the subject matter expert in relation to all our internal customer service resources (CSC/CSSM)
· Facilitating communication between CS Associates (CSA) and the management team via the ticketing process.
· Handling all concession related escalations and ensuring that necessary authorizations are confirmed.
· Assists team with performance improvement efforts
· Ensuring the queuing system is regularly monitored ensuring customer experience is upheld.
· Proactively aiding teammates with difficult customer contacts for both phone, chat and e-mail (as applicable).
· Demonstrating effective communication and cooperation with Customer Service Managers and peers in an effort to manage team work load and morale.
· Fluent in English and Dutch
· Proven ability to provide good judgement, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to company policies and a commitment to excellent customer service.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Utilize conflict resolution skills as applicable to customers; demonstrate effective listening skills and patience.
· Demonstrates decision making ability
· Ability to work independently on projects or tasks to identify and ultimately resolve customer pain-points.
· Maintain a high level professionalism and approach-ability.
· Successfully completes approved special projects as assigned.
· 2 years of Customer Service Experience preferred
· Experience in Excel or any other reporting tool.