A driver with a flat tire? A damaged order? Large event in the city with roadblocks? Crazy weather conditions? Nothing is too challenging for our dispatch teams. Our dispatchers (logistical planners) support our drivers remotely, making sure they get to pick up and deliver their orders as quickly and efficiently as possible, making customers happy. Currently we have dispatch teams in 7 different countries supporting 80+ cities but growing quickly. Recently we have migrated the dispatch teams closer to the logistics operations. To be able to handle the growth and integration we have an enthusiastic Product team working hard to support us with smart automation and system optimizations. We are looking for a program manager who will pick up the lead in the further development of dispatching operations, standardize the way of working globally and the smooth integration of new cities.What you'll do:
Are you the one?
- Provide overall leadership, guidance, and coaching to two team members; workforce specialist and process manager. Together helping the local dispatch teams globally to implement the envisioned roadmap;
- Structure of the department, the introduction of a uniform way of working across all countries; the set-up/integration of dispatch teams in new countries;
- Responsible for the creation and realization of the project roadmap for Dispatching;
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with other departments of Takeaway.com, such as Product, Sales, Scoober Ops, IT, Finance, etc.;
- Support the management team in the performance management and budgeting of the local dispatch teams
- Act as subject matter expert for Senior Management and Executive Board;
- Identify possibilities to further improve operational results by monitoring market developments.
What we offer:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in change management, project management, digital implementations and/or process improvement;
- Confident interacting with Senior Leadership and Executive level and working across a global organization with the ability to build effective working relationships and partnerships with stakeholders on all levels;
- Competences: strong stakeholder management and communication skills, motivational leadership, autonomous, result-driven;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-stakes environment;
- Native-level English speaker, knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- Willing to travel.
- A challenging position within globally operating fast-growing, a venturous tech company with a strong market position in growing markets;
- Being part of an awesome young, professional and international team;
- Internal as well as external training and conferences;
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station);
- Table tennis, FIFA 2019, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great events such as a snow trip.
Uren per week: