Takeaway.com’s food delivery start-up company, Scoober, is growing! We’re looking for people who share our enthusiasm for fast-paced, dynamic and challenging projects. Our team is international, ambitious and seriously passionate about the food-delivery business.Your job
As Project Manager Operations, you will be fully dedicated to the success of Takeaway.com’s leading start-up: Scoober. Scoober is Takeaway.com’s food delivery operations department; we manage the driver fleet, order dispatch, logistics and new site launches! Scoober operates in more than 35 cities in Europe and we’re growing quickly. The food delivery market is competitive, fast-paced, always changing and our team is up for the challenge.
To support our growth, and to make sure all ambitious are realized, we are looking for a (Sr.) Project Manager who can get things done. You’ll be responsible for a wide range of projects, varying from operational to strategic. Whether you’re working on gamification for our drivers or implementing a new inventory system, you’ll be helping us grow and improve our operations.
In this role you will experience a high degree of autonomy and are empowered to be creative and forward-thinking. The work is challenging, and the rewards are high! This role reports to the Head of Staff and works directly with the project management and line management team.Responsibilities
- Manage and execute a diverse range of initiatives. Take direct ownership of the results as well as the process of achieving these results.
- Project based implementation of these initiatives, in which you also use the expertise and knowledge of colleagues.
- Pro-actively search for improvement possibilities and initiatives in the logistical process of food delivery.
- Coordinating activities across different organizational functions, maintaining collaborative relationships with other departments, such as Sales, Customer Services, IT and HR.
- Acting as subject matter and sparring partner for Management.
- You’re constantly looking for possibilities to further improve operational results, by monitoring market developments.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree is an asset.
- At least 5 years of working experience, of which 2 years of relevant project management experience
- Experience / certified in Prince2, Agile, Lean or IPMA is an asset
- Competences: highly analytical, structured worker, can act autonomously, team player
- Fluent in English, preferably knowledge of Dutch and German (basics)
- Travelling is required
What we offer
- Challenging position within globally operating, fast growing, venturous company with a strong market position in growing markets
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and international company with flat hierarchies;
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
- Wide scope and involvement
- Able to contribute directly to the transition process and future of the company
- Great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee;
- Friday after-work get togethers with the whole office;
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer event
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and paid travel costs first class
Uren per week: