The Customer Intelligence team is a new team within the retention marketing department. Their goal is to identify and develop opportunities that will engage our customers to order more frequently. The Customer Intelligence team lives at the intersection of marketing, product development and business intelligence. The opportunities that will be developed by the team are typically the more complex ones that cannot be realised by a single function. These projects encompass multiple marketing and product teams and are designed to be rolled out across our markets.
The functional scope of the team can cover everything between having the right data and the deployment of structural solutions across teams. Everything starts with digging into customer data to define problems and hypotheses and refine and enrich data when necessary. To understand the ‘why’ behind the data, the team also derives customer insights, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback. Through rapid and small-scale testing, the team validates their findings and builds business cases for implementation. To deploy initiatives across marketing functions the customer Intelligence team will take the project manager role.
Whilst managing your own project(s), you will also manage a team that consists of two customer analysts and one or more customer Intelligence managers.
- Manage a team of specialists who focus on key initiatives, whilst also managing your own project(s)
- Decide on the analytical roadmap for the Customer Intelligence team and BI stakeholders, whilst also digging into data yourself to bring out opportunities for order frequency growth
- Work with various marketing stakeholders to understand customer behavior and uncover opportunities for customer growth
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests
- Build business cases, prioritise initiatives and create buy-in for key growth initiatives across the organization
- Work with other teams like CRM, customer activation and performance marketing to roll out lifecycle engagement initiatives
- Collaborate with product and other marketing teams for the implementation of growth initiatives
- Attract, lead, and retain a team of world-class Marketing and Analytical Specialists
- Monitor the effectiveness of your growth initiatives
- 8+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Strategy Consulting, Growth and/or Product Roles
- You are an expert in strategy development & project management
- You possess strong statistical reasoning, understand how to design effective experiments, and develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data
- Strong team-management skills and dedication to sharing knowledge and developing people
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills: ability to convince and align various functions to a shared growth objective without direct authority,
- You have T-shape skillset, meaning you have essential knowledge about all owned and paid digital channels
- Strong problem solving skills. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Perfect English language skills (written and spoken). Dutch and/or German is an advantage.
- Comfortable conducting own customer and campaign analysis (GA 360, Excel, SQL knowledge is a bonus) and able to work with data analysts
- A Master’s degree
Here is our offer:
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance of 26 days and solid pension plan
- The opportunity to take on a very challenging position within a fast-growing, venturous company with a strong market position in growing markets
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth within a dynamic company that’s always on the move
- Away from the serious stuff, tuck into top events like our annual snow event and summer party.
- Takeaway Pay Allowance
Ready to join our global journey? Click the button to send us your CV and motivational letter.
Uren per week: