Helaas, deze vacature is niet langer actief
- Supporting Tesla China's development, focus on recruiting best talents in full function business.
- Engaging your subject matter expertise, serve as an advisor to internal clients with regards to staffing best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation technique and decision making.
- Manage the recruiting process ensuring high-touch candidate experience with outstanding follow up and the ability to communicate a deep knowledge of Tesla's overall business as well as that of the hiring client group.
- Evaluate candidate fit by engaging both technical and behavioral interviewing technique to identify exceptional ability.
- Manage process which requires skills in active listening, negotiation, follow through and creativity.
- Timely updates to the business on recruiting efforts and not limited to written or verbal presentation on project status and candidate reviews with senior and executive leadership
- Build strong partnership with the business, HR Partner, and Compensation
- Other Responsibilities: Perform other related duties as assigned, based on the business need.
- 3-5 years of Experience in a fast-paced recruiting environment -- demonstrated success in filling high-volume, high hiring-bar requisitions where only the most exceptional talent (technically and interpersonally) is accepted.
- Proficiency in traditional sourcing techniques to include online social and professional networks in addition to demonstrated ability to source 'beneath the surface' -- targeted sourcing campaigns, targeted networking, calling for names. Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong problem solving, communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Result - driven, Strong teamwork ethics
- Understanding of organizational development - demonstrated ability to navigate within a matrix organization to identify and build excellent working relationships internal clients
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
Uren per week: