Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together. The Role
The HR Operations lead ensures a positive employee experience through effective coaching, people and work management for their HR Coordinators. This function also serves to be an escalation point for their teams and the business to enable optimal delivery of HR services.
This is an opportunity to set up HR processes and systems, and adapt current systems, for the Gigafactory Berlin. Optimal implementation is ensured through liaising with internal and external stakeholders to drive improvements.Responsibilities
- Drive the team in order to achieve the departmental targets
- Develop team members through individual coaching and counseling
- Preparing and conducting quarterly performance reviews - Maintain alignment, focus and motivation within the team
- Align with EMEA HR Ops Team Leads to assure congruent HR processes and procedures as well as proactive sharing knowledge and best practices
- Ensure sensitive data is handled with privacy and compliance in mind
- Drive various (cross-)regional HR Operations oriented HR initiatives, projects and procedures including implementation and communication.
- As project member represent HR Operations in (cross-)departmental HR initiatives, projects and procedures.
- Assure quality of the data entry process as well as productivity standards
- Analyze data, spot bottlenecks and trends and advise Global HR Manager Operations on these issues
- Manage the quality control process in order to ensure that the HR Ops services meet employee expectations as well as comply with local law and legislation.
- Administer and approve request of / for team members such as leaves and IT rights
- Ensure administration processes are executed in an efficient way
- Ensure the improvement and optimization of the administration processes, including systems and tooling
- Play a pivotal role in the communication towards stakeholders, the People Department, the HR Operations team as well as the own team
- Ensure a good level of communication to employees and managers via bulletin boards, online libraries and other regular media
- Act as second escalation point for HR queries from employees, managers and third parties
- Minimum level of knowledge required to fulfill one's responsibilities
- Indicative background and working experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in high-volume data processing within a customer facing environment, human resources experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Team Lead or managing/coaching people strongly preferred
- Excellent English and German written and spoken skills
- People managing skills
- Strong communication skills, building and sustaining working relationships
- HR experience and/or understanding (learned on the job)
- Project Management and Process Improvement
- Computer skills (SAP, Workday, MS Office, Google Suite)
Uren per week: