Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.The Role:
The Tesla Technical Training Instructor requires someone who is flexible, highly organized, and hard working. Individuals should have a passion for and understanding of personal development through the training process. Must have outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills while demonstrating a positive, motivational, and professional appearance. The Tesla Technical Training Instructor will take responsibility for developing courses, mentoring Technicians and Engineers in areas of technical knowledge and procedures, and promoting excellence in Maintenance and Engineering skills.Responsibilities:
- Develop basic and advanced technical content on a wide variety of material.
- Deliver equipment specific training to Maintenance Technicians and Engineers on a wide variety of manufacturing equipment and topics as described above.
- Deliver Technical Training courses in classroom and field settings using a variety of presentation formats including Instructor Led, Facilitative group learning, active hands-on learning and functional assessments.
- Provide evaluation of courses with written and hands-on assessments.
- Provide comprehensive tracking of each Student’s completed and required training in the Tesla specific software system.
- Extensive presentation skills with diverse advanced technical content as described above.
- Strong ability to work and communicate effectively with team and peers within the Training, Maintenance and Engineering organizations.
- Experience with environmental and safety requirements a plus.
- Strong ability to work in cross functional groups from diverse technical and experience backgrounds.
- Skilled with common workplace and database software (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Familiarity or expertise with Adobe InDesign or other DTP software a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on maintenance or engineering experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment with expertise in a wide variety of technical subjects specializing. This subject matter expert will have a passion for teaching others and achieving excellence through instruction and mentoring programs.
Uren per week: