We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer specializing in UI development. Our IT application’s service portfolio creates suite of applications to cater Tesla Service, Tesla Customer Support/Service and Roadside assistance. We are seeking a senior UI developer to join our team in building the next generation contact center application, to be used by Tesla customer support agents and back office operators. With exciting omnichannel integration and comprehensive customer journey, we are going to provide extraordinary customer experience. You will also get opportunity to work on the service center applications which enable Tesla service centers globally to cater to vehicle servicing needs.You will need strong software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs and change requests.
- Develop large distributed software applications for service portfolio
- Develop software solutions for highly available/mission critical software integrated into enterprise systems
- Interact with teams of engineers and end-users from multiple disciplines.
- Be able to define and develop unit tests and unit test libraries to ensure code development is robust and production ready.
- Drive software process improvements that enable progressively increased team efficiency.
- Can convert prototypes into working applications efficiently.
- BS or higher in CS or EE.
- Expert front-end skills like Angular 6+, HTML 5, Typescript.
- React JS is good to have.
- Strong object oriented and software architecture fundamentals.
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity and maintainability.
- Fluent in GIT source code control.
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for overall team success.
- Possess strong communication skills and a preference for delivering as part of a team.
- Contact center or CRM experience is a plus
Uren per week: