Helaas, deze vacature is niet langer actief
Senior Architect & Integrated Planner (m/w/d) - Gigafactory Berlin
- Manage project progress on equivalent of HOAI phases of design
- Adapt HOAI phases to Tesla vertically integrated engineering and construction efforts
- Participate in all project phases, including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents and production
- Collaborate with design team, consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies and other vendors to meet overall project objectives
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings
- Assist with the review of RFI’s and Submittals during the construction administration portion of the project
- Help develop REVIT families, standard details, and manage BIM files alongside the Virtual Design & Construction team.
- Drive and obtain permits with all local authorities and departments
- Perform design option analysis for cost efficiency, constructability, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design/architecture or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- First Class registered Architect, licensed in Germany (more regions and countries is preferred)
- Minimum of 6 years of related project experience
- Experience working with permitting and checking engineers
- Proficiency in 2D/3D software, such as Auto CAD, Revit, 3d Studio MAX, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and/or SketchUp
- Knowledge of relevant building codes and accessibility requirements
- German and English proficiency required; additional language skills are a plus
Only applications from fluent German and English speakers will be considered.
Uren per week: