The Tesla Energy team is looking for an Installation Design Specialist wanting to join the APAC Deployment team in Tokyo, Japan. This position will ideally suit someone who is client facing with an electrical or engineering background. This position requires a high level of customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service and communication skills expected by internal/external Tesla customers. This position requires collaboration with Sales, Operations, and Service staff to proactively improve the owner experience for a rapidly growing customer base.
Qualified persons will have a background in the energy and solar industry. Candidates will thrive in both an independent and team environment. They will be able to complete daily tasks accurately and with minimal oversight. Most importantly, their core values include a desire to exceed customer expectations, answer questions before asked, and ensure every aspect of the Tesla Energy experience is a true pleasure.
- Provide pre installation Electrical Installer support and customer support by troubleshooting, answering inbound calls and emails.
- Evaluate the needs of customers and work in a methodical and, proactive manner to resolve technical issues with Tesla energy systems.
- Provide education and feedback to improve installer capabilities in the field and overall customer experience.
- Provide guidance on new technical process and procedures for the Tesla Direct Channel.
- Assist the Installations team review Installer performance to ensure that Tesla’s Installer network achieves and maintains industry leading customer experience.
- Follow up with customers and installers on technical related inquiries.
- Identify and escalate critical issues to senior management in a timely manner.
- Assist with special projects and data analysis as needed.
- Provide reporting to management as required.
- Energy and solar industry experience or background in technical support.
- Ability to work independently, or part of a team.
- Detail oriented, and execution focused.
- Proven record of prioritizing effectively and handle shifting priorities.
- Ability to work across multiple systems and platforms.
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent customer service skills including issue resolution.
Uren per week: