As a member of the Cell Data Engineering team, you will build a diverse set of tools that power our battery cell development. Your work will help scale our efforts to drive down the price of battery cells and improve their performance. As an engineer on the Cell Data team, you bring top-notch software engineering skills and can contribute to our systems immediately. A strong candidate will either be an excellent software generalist, or a backend engineer who has an exceptionally strong database background.
- Design and implement backend services and tools that handle fleet data collection and batch processing
- Help construct machine learning infrastructure to help increase our learnings and experimental throughput
- Build systems to monitor and validate our battery reliability and performance tests to make sure that we are making decisions on quality experiment data
- Improve the robustness of our experimental pipeline from the time we receive cells, to test, to results
- Build tables with the optimum indices for fast querying. These tables will also be constrained to reduce the chance of bad data leaking into our system
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related area, with strong software engineering experience.
- Experience in building and maintaining databases
- Experience with Python
- Experience working in a Linux command line environment.
- Experience with and MATLAB is a plus
Uren per week: