As a Front-End Software Developer you will help shape the next generation of engineering software and fulfill Design Technology’s mission to accelerate the pace of design iterations across our whole product portfolio and for all design phases of the product lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is a highly skilled engineer with proven ability to
· Create scalable and responsive solutions
· Display complex data in digestible form
· Interact with domain expert from various field of automotive engineering
· Track the latest industry best practice for user experience and user interfaces designs
The successful candidate will work within the Design Technology team and with business stakeholder to create new UX and maintain the existing ones.
· Design, Develop and maintain software focusing on engineering data authoring
· Continually learn, set, teach, apply software best practices, design patterns, tools and technologies
· Develop scalable solution using tools like React, Angular, C#.net, and other web development framework.
· 3 years designing and integrating multi-component systems, web service development
· Familiarity with RESTful API Design & Implementation
· Experienced with AngularJS, ReactJS
· Adept in a least one additional programming/scripting language (e.g.: Python, Bash, Go, etc.)
· Understanding of SQL database design and modeling
· Experience with building scalable systems
· Experience with CICD pipeline and how to integrate Front-end design in that pipeline
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills
· Portfolio of latest projects
· Experience in User Experience design
· Exposure to the automotive industry
· Exposure to CAD and PLM platform
Uren per week: Full-time