Ready to lead the loyalty programme for a global food delivery powerhouse? Want the opportunity to devise a talented international team? Able to build a winning strategy from start to finish? Then we’re looking for you...Introduction:
- Is customer centricity in your genes and want to engage with customers in the most positive way?
- Want to lead a startup initiative at one of the largest food delivery companies in the world?
- Does developing other people give you energy?
- Do you understand loyalty programmes like no other?
- Do you want to lead Takeaway.com into the journey to develop and roll out the most engaging and effective Loyalty Programme in food delivery?
As part of migration of the Lieferando acquisition, the Takeaway.com Loyalty Shop was launched in 2016. The current set-up is an MVP which enabled us to test and learn a lot about customer behavior. Because of this insight, Takeaway.com now wants to expand the program in terms of scope, UX and functionalities. To fully equip ourselves for this journey we seek the best possible professional to take the lead.
You will lead the loyalty programme for Takeaway.com. In this role, you are fully responsible for the vision, strategy, and execution of the program. You will be part of the fast-growing Retention Marketing Team, based in the heart of Amsterdam. You will lead a team of four consisting of two marketing professionals that have ramped up the program in the past year. Furthermore, you will work closely together with Product, IT, dedicated analysts and nearly all marketing functions like brand managers, CRM, and Performance Marketing specialistsWho we are:
To our customers in 11 countries – including Germany, Austria and Switzerland – Takeaway.com means fantastic food. But it’s our marketing maestros who help ensure we’re always on their mind.
Based in our dynamic Amsterdam office, the Head of Loyalty will work centralised across all markets.What you’ll do:
- Define the long-term vision of the loyalty programme, working together with developers and UX/UI, the Loyalty team and retention director. You develop your vision and strategy, including market best practices, leveraging the knowledge and data your team has.
- Analyse consumer data and campaigns to enhance your customer understanding and use your insights to develop future plans
- Define the expansion plan for new markets, features and campaigning with cross-functional teams like Brand Marketing, Product, Partnerships, PR etc. to execute
- Leverage experience with multi-channel A/B testing and customer research methodologies to support design of testing roadmaps
- Report and track KPI and annual targets
- Manage a team of 2 Senior Specialist and 1 Junior, define projects across team, set milestones, and ensure strong development plan and learning curves
- Design new incentives with your team, by which we reward loyal customers
- Work together with in-market activation marketers to cultivate partnerships that substantiate the programme
- Partner with Finance and Business Intelligence teams to develop a sustainable business model for the programme.
Here’s our offer:
- You are a master in strategy development & project management, and/or experience with loyalty programmes or CRM
- Strong team management skill and dedicated to share knowledge and develop people
- Strong problem solving skills. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Perfect English language skills (written and spoken). Dutch and/or German is an advantage.
- Comfortable conducting own customer and campaign analysis (GA 360, Excel, SQL knowledge is a bonus) and able to work with with data analysts
- A Master’s degree in Marketing or another relevant field
- 7+ years’ experience in Loyalty, CRM Marketing and/or Product
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance of 26 days and solid pension plan
- The opportunity to build a leading loyalty programme and grow your team
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth within a dynamic company that’s always on the move
- Away from the serious stuff, tuck into top events like our annual snow event and summer party.
Ready to join our global journey? Click the button to send us your CV and motivational letter.
Uren per week: