In the role of Field Sales Representative, your two passions come together: Sales and food.
If you know what is going on in the catering industry in the North West of the Netherlands and you are eager to convince restaurants of the benefits of working with Thuisbezorgd.nl, then keep reading ...
What you will do:
Our aim is for our customers to be able to find every restaurant they love and every dish they are craving on our platform. Your efforts are needed to show the restaurants which benefit they can expect of a relationship with Thuisbezorgd.nl and finally add them to our platform. You will be responsible for the Amsterdam/Utrecht sales region.
- Acquire new business within your assigned region by actively visiting restaurants, representing Thuisbezorgd.nl and convincing them of the benefits of joining the platform
- Search for new business opportunities (leads) in the field
- Don't leave any opportunity untouched to start a new relationship with interesting restaurants in the area
- Promote the (latest) products and services of Thuisbezorgd.nl
- Analyze restaurants needs and suggest improvements regarding the offering of products and services
- Work hand in hand with your Inside Sales colleagues in the office
- Report on sales performance and visits in the company-own system
- Participate in projects with your colleagues from the Partner Services team in order to improve the service for existing restaurants
- Follow up and report on market and competition developments
What you will need:
In order to fit into the Thuisbezorgd.nl family, you should be a flexible, independent and self-motivated person. Always being up for a good laugh with your colleagues and a great sense of humor are not less important than being ambitious in your own job.
- Preferably experience within the restaurant or hospitality business
- >2 years of experience in sales
- Good organization and time-management skills as well as a reliable way of working
- Accuracy in your reporting and strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
- A full driver’s license
- You live in the North West of the Netherlands and you are available for traveling inside the country
What we offer:
- A super challenging full-time working week of 40 hours;
- You work in a young team within a growing, international and tech-driven organization;
- A cool job with a lot of freedom and space to develop;
- Your salary is in line with the market and in proportion to your work experience; you also receive a monthly commission when you achieve your targets;
- To perform your work optimally, we provide you with a lease car with a fuel card, a smartphone and a tablet;
- The best company parties, we are not talking about an evening of bowling, but about cool global summer events, Christmas parties, Friday drinks, etc.
Uren per week: