Takeaway.com is looking for an energetic and motivated HR Admin to join our fast growing office in Amsterdam.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative activities of a wide variety of human resources processes. You'll be the first point of contact for and communicate effectively with (future) employees on all HR matters via e-mail, phone, and face-to-face. You'll help to address concerns and solve complex HR issues and exceptions to general policies in collaboration with responsible HR Business Partners. Additionally, you will support the full employee journey of our employees, including the full onboarding and exit process, immigration details etc.
What you'll do:
- Proactively contact managers, future and existing employees to collect the files and data needed;
- Prepare contracts and other HR documents;
- Spot possible risks or legal concerns and suggest as well as implement solutions proactively;
- Arrange and maintain employee files and accounts;
- Act like the go-to-person for HR questions from employees from the Dutch business;
- Ensure a smooth hiring process for high amounts of new starters together with your HR Admin colleagues;
- Taking ownership for and work independently in your field of responsibility;
- Work hand in hand with HR Business Partners, Payroll, HR IT and Recruitment on other topics;
- Work on process improvements together with your colleagues;
- Adapt to changes in the company and tackle ad-hoc issues.
Are you the one?
- Degree in Human Resource Management or a similar education with minimum 1-3 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Proficient in English , Dutch is a plus;
- Knowledge about Dutch labour law;
- Experience with HR software, knowledge of Workday is a plus;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing and developing environment with changing structures and procedures;
- Precise, proactive and service-minded;
- Available for full contract
Here's our offer
- Open culture and freedom to come up with fresh ideas and initiatives;
- Great company events like our summer party and snow event;
- Contributions to travel costs and ordering lunches;
- Being part of a hyper-growth e-commerce company;
- Competitive salary and contribution to your pension plan.
Uren per week: