Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting a Lead Manufacturing Data analyst for the Janssen Biologics business, located in Leiden, Netherlands. Janssen Biologics is known for its advanced antibody production and is a worldwide player of increasing importance in health care. We are exploring new avenues for drug development including the manufacturing of a Covid-19 vaccine.
The Execution Systems is a dedicated team for implementing, supporting and maintaining automated systems for the Leiden production facility in compliance with cG(a)MP requirements. We are passionate about implementing standard recipe-based product management processes to deliver consistent content management, optimized end-to-end execution, data availability and visualization.
We are currently looking for a Lead Manufacturing Data Analyst, with proven knowledge of both process visualization and data analytics, to join our department. As a hardworking engineer with a strong affinity with (real-time) data and data flows, you will explore an area that is still in development, implement and define new solutions and strategies. You will thereby directly contribute to the development of data analytics business and/or functional strategies and capabilities on site. This position will work in a team of 40 Automation professionals (internal and external)Day to Day Responsibilities
- Define the site Data strategy in close collaboration with Business & Technical Owners
- Provide architectural oversight for processes which perform data transformation
- Optimize current and identify new data products to meet business needs through collaboration with Data Analysts, Business SME’s and internal teams.
- Lead data content or architectural changes in collaboration with local & global IT
- Take the lead role in capability building initiatives or business goals
- A technical education/ degree in industrial automation, information technology or relevant engineering field is required, at Bachelor level or higher.
- The ability to drive teamwork in a fast-paced enterprise environment
- Experience in a GxP regulated environment with a required minimum of 4-6 years and proven knowledge of current Good Automated Manufacturing Practices (GAMP)
- Excellent analytical skills with a can-do mentality
- Must have (advanced) knowledge of OSI-soft (asset framework/analytics, event frames, etc)
- Capability to detail the overall project and record all vital evidence as per the quality rules and regulations.
- Experience in biotechnological/pharmaceutical industry is preferable
- Preferable OSI-PI certified professional
- Preferred knowledge:
- Process modeling ISA-88/95 - MES systems - Multi Variante Analytics - Modeling, databases, data integration patterns - Microsoft Azure - Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning and deep learningIf you are interested in the position and match the above criteria, please apply online!What’s in it for you…?“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Primary Location
Janssen Biologics (7266)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID