WHO YOU ARE
We believe you are passionate about being at the leading edge of technology, innovation and customer-centric product development. We believe you appreciate strategic thinking and turning software engineering trends into practice. You are motivated by working in an agile environment and being open to change. You keep learning and are hungry to create the future. Moreover, you get energized by working both independently and across functions in a truly collaborative way. Of course, you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
To be successful we believe you have proven experience from a previous Product Manager role. In this role you have a minimum 3 years of experience leading a team of direct reports in a best-practices digital product development. You have demonstrable experience working in an Agile or DevOps working set-up, proven analytical skills and experience making decisions. We believe you have strong communication and collaboration skills and are able to partner with business as well as technical stakeholders. Furthermore, you should have strong business acumen and a good understanding of technology. As a person you enjoy working at a fast pace with a large number of international stakeholders, taking key decisions that will delight our users and result in outstanding impact for IKEA.
You have extensive knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• inventory management, supply chain and digital experiences
• the technology landscape in eCommerce, digital touch points and retail
• agile development practices, particularly owning and running specific agile events such as backlog refinement and sprint reviews
• drive problem solving across global geographies and teams
• leading, directing, and empowering team members in a complex environment
• data-driven approaches to decision making, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs
• effectively creating product visions, product strategies and roadmaps
• championing effective A/B tests and measures of product performance
You will be the owner of the digital product for software running in all the retail stores at a global level. You thrive in continually improving the everyday life of the store associates and the many people who visit our stores on a daily basis. This can only be done by defining the vision, strategy & roadmap for the product area. By working with a dedicated team of product people, engineers, designers & specialists you will surprise and delight our customers with a highly convenient experience. By driving experiments, you will constantly identify opportunities to improve.
You will prioritize, coordinate and manage the development and deployment of innovative digital products as well as ensuring that the development stays aligned with the set-out business goals and OKRs.
Your ability to effectively collaborate with other Product Groups to align priorities, and with your engineering partners for delivery, are going to be critical to deliver the goals you set with your stakeholders.
On a daily basis this means:
• develop and define end to end global product vision and strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders
• be responsible for maximizing the business results and customer value resulting from the development and deployment of Order Promise by making trade-off decisions as needed which requires extensive experience and knowledge
• actively manage the product people in the Store Retail Systems based on priorities, business goals and optimization of work in the agile team.
• be involved in sprint planning meetings to help provide clarity and elaborate features and user stories to help the team better understand the requirements and how success will be measured
• define and deliver acceptance criteria and the ‘Definition of Done’ working collaboratively with the rest of the team
• where needed work with customers to understand and qualify their needs and requirements, ensuring that they are included and integrated into the product as needed
• be a subject matter expert for Product teams, providing insight, context and additional information as needed to help understanding of what is required
• engage with Engineering partners regarding resources and functional expertise required in the agile team
• work with a/b testing as a tool to evaluate improvements
At Group Digital, we set the digital agenda to enable IKEA to become the world´s leading multichannel home furnishing. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability. Digital technology capability for core infrastructure will create the technology stack for the future to enable growth, flexibility and speed of Ingka Group which is the largest IKEA franchisee group.
The Inventory & Logistic Operations Domain comprises of a broad set of capabilities enabling the delivery of goods and services to an IKEA customer. This covers promise capabilities, order allocation, order management, delivery services, in-home services as well as last mile transport integrations and tracking capabilities. We are on a journey to enhance our customers’ experience through an expanded suite of fulfillment services that enables them to receive IKEA products and services at time and place of their choosing, in a manner most convenient to them.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have questions regarding the role, the ecruitment process or other practicalities, please get in touch with Jaap van Montfort via +46(0)723947409 or via Jaap.van.Montfort@ingka.ikea.com
Looking forward to receiving your application!
Uren per week: