Are you someone who has great leadership skills, advanced knowledge of project management and would like to set up, structure and lead the staff department of Takeaway.com’s Customer Services organization? If so, we’d love to have you join our team!Your job
As Head of Staff Customer Services, you will be responsible for setting up and structuring the staff department of Takeaway.com’s Customer Services organization with its different specializations. At the heart of our success is a young, committed and tight-knit team comprised of line-management, business planners and project managers. The staff consists of ten people in multiple countries, and more to come.
We are looking for a senior-level manager, who knows how to structure and build teams. You should be an experienced people and process manager with a proven history in standardizing and implementing organizational processes. In this role, you will have a key position within the Customer Services organization of Takeaway.com, being part of the Management Team of CS. You will report directly to the Global Director Customer Services. You can expect a high degree of autonomy, a lot of space for expressing creativity and working with a close team of dynamic people.
- Provide overall leadership, guidance, and coaching to team members;
- Structure of the department, the introduction of a uniform way of working across all disciplines;
- Responsible for the creation and realization of the project roadmap for Customer Services;
- Develop, implement and monitor strategic plans for Customer Services on a diverse range of topics, such as growth, service levels, efficiency, innovation, etc.;
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with other departments of Takeaway.com, such as Sales, Scoober, IT, Finance, etc.;
- Perform full range managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing employees, planning, assigning and directing work; performance management and budgeting;
- Act as subject matter expert for Senior Management and Executive Board;
- Identify possibilities to further improve operational results by monitoring market developments.
- Master’s degree;
- At least 5 years of relevant management experience overseeing a team of professionals;
- At least 5 years of relevant project management or program management experience;
- Experience / certified in Prince2, Agile, Lean or IPMA;
- Competences: highly analytical, motivational leadership, autonomous, coaching, team player;
- Fluent in English, preferably knowledge of Dutch and German (basics);
- Travelling is required.
- A challenging position within globally operating, a fast-growing, venturous company with a strong market position in growing markets;
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and international company with flat hierarchies;
- Short decision-making processes and room for the initiative;
- Wide scope and involvement;
- Able to contribute directly to the transition process and future of the company;
- Great office in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, and great coffee;
- Friday after-work get-togethers with the whole office;
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer party and more!;
- A competitive salary and paid travel costs.
Uren per week: