Are you a natural storyteller who can attract customers across our markets? Able to make the perfect tweaks to work by your team member’s? Annoyed by that misplaced apostrophe in the last sentence? Then we’re looking for you…Our story (the bitesize version):
Want sandwiches in Salzburg or hotdogs in the Hague? That’s where we come in. Whether they’re hosting a party, dining by candlelight on date night or chilling out after a busy day in the office, we’ve got our food-lovers covered.
Right now, we’re taking millions of orders each week across our 11 international markets. But in a competitive, fast-paced industry, it’s all about keeping our platform on the minds of customers. That means creating mouthwatering content to get them ordering again and again.All about the role:
You’ll be working across our markets, writing, editing and coordinating copy that perfectly fits our brand TOV. As a skilled storyteller, you enjoy using and working on a range of platforms, whether it’s writing a blog post or aiming to go viral with video and Social Media content.
Have an eye for detail? That’s what we need! Proofreading and editing content from team members in our Brand Publishing team, you can find the perfect word to transform a sentence and have a passion for punctuation.
Coordination is another key ingredient. You’ll be liaising with freelancers, helping organise their activities. That means anything from advising them on which restaurants to visit, to ensuring their content fits our house style and organising translations.
So, you’re a well-organised and enthusiastic editorial ace – writing, editing and uploading content on Wordpress and other CMS. But you’ll also bring new ideas to the team. Whether it’s a new blog feature or a tweak to our social strategy, you’ll get to put the best ideas into practice.Can you deliver...
Want to become our Junior Editorial Specialist? Then we’re hoping you can tick the boxes below:
Here is our offer:
- 2+ years’ experience in editorial/content roles. Prior involvement with a content publisher is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- Perfect English language skills. Additional languages (especially Dutch or German) are a big advantage
- Ability to quickly adapt to our brand TOV and implement it across various platforms
- Experience with Wordpress or another CMS
- Good communication skills and ability to fit into a team environment
- Working knowledge of Photoshop is a bonus
Want a flavour of the perks you’ll get as our next editorial expert? Look no further:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a varied editorial role
- Great company events like our summer party and snow event
- Office amenities: delicious coffee and fresh fruit, ping pong and our Friday drinks…to name a few!
- Dynamic, welcoming workplace in the heart of Amsterdam (complete with waterside view)
- Contribution to travel costs and ordering lunches
Ready to taste life at Takeaway.com? Click the button below to send us your motivational letter and CV.
Uren per week: