Do you have an excellent command of the English, Spanish and Portuguese language (at least C1 level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)? Do you like building and maintaining relationships? In exchange for your full-time availability, Dow offers you a salary with a maximum of €3,200 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual
. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
Within your role you’ll be providing customers with the answers they are waiting for. The customer comes first, whether you are simply answering questions, helping them with practical tips or are solving problems. Is something unclear to you? No problem! Without any hesitation you are able to get the answer by continuing to ask after the problem. That way your answer covers the problem from A to Z. Your responsibilities summarized:
What’s in it for you?
- Executing the order entry process and managing the order fulfilment process
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the business products, applications and service offerings
- Strengthening the customer relations
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometer with a maximum of 75 kilometers, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Possibility of a contract at Dow in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Living in or near Terneuzen, Goes, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is preferable but not mandatory! How to apply
- EQF level 6, a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent command of the English, Spanish and Portuguese language (at least C1 level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Ability to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
- Valid Dutch residency and/or work permit, or EU-citizenship
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Over de werkgever
About the company
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 1100 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre located in the Terneuzen Diamond Center near the Dow Chemical plant. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India in a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities.
In 2018, Dow was recognised as a Top Employer! The company supports local initiatives such as public events, festivals, and nature-related projects.
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
2400,00-3200,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
€ 2.400,- tot € 3.200,-
For more information contact Robin van Loon via email@example.com or call (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iede