IT Business Analyst Salesforce
You are responsible for successful implementation of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud for our US subsidiary. You pro-actively analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions on our global Salesforce.com template to support the business. You take ownership and can operate independently.
- Translates business requirements into IT solutions, in accordance with the business and IT strategy, in order to specify the IT projects and services.
- Analyzes business processes and formulate proposals for IT solutions and accompanying frames and work methods, and supports realization, in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes. Directly involved in the process architecture.
- Support projects/programs, within the program budget, in order to guarantee an effective development and implementation of the chosen IT solutions, including testing, training and set-up of the SLA.
- Advises and supports Business and IT Management through mapping the user requirements on the existing IT possibilities for improvement of functionality in the assigned application area.
- Develops and provides required key-user training and user acceptance testing for the implemented application.
- Responsible for the documentation, testing and life-cycle maintenance of the assigned applications.
- Deliver projects with operational cost against AOP
Be the trusted advisor for business on IT supported business processes
- Has a visible contribution to successful delivery of IT projects:
- According Quality
- On time
- According Scope
- Within Budget
- Full business adoption
- Essential qualifications:
- IT Application expertise (Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud. SAP knowledge is a plus)
- Business process expertise (Sales, Opportunity Management)
- Solution development
- Consulting skills
- Network/stakeholder management
- Makes sure all aspects of design, use of existing IT packages, documentation and SLA support are complying.
Over de werkgever
For one our leading customers in High Tech Industry
Wat wij bieden
Start date: ASAP
Duration: end of Aug (option to extent)
Hours per week: 40
Uren per week:
| E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org