Warehouse employee CEVA Logistics Nieuwegein
Do you want to work in a brand new warehouse for a company that cares about your growth and opinions? A job that not only provides you with a fulltime job, but also shift allowance and pension accruement? If so, Manpower needs you! For CEVA Logistics we're currently looking for a warehouse employee to join the team. Keep reading to find out what we have to offer and apply today!Manpower
is looking for a warehouse employee
for CEVA Logistics
You can expect to be performing the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Checking and registering incoming goods
- Assuring all goods and orders are ready to ship
- Moving, transferring and sorting of stored products
- Entering your work into the system
- Ensuring a clean and safe workplace
- Gross salary of €10.60 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per kilometre
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Shift allowance up to 100%
- Pension accruement through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to the E-learning platform Studytube
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will work for CEVA Logistics, an international service provider in supply chain management. CEVA already has 25 locations in the Benelux, but you will be working at their brand new location in Nieuwegein!
Working at CEVA means your opinion will be appreciated. Your ideas are listened to and there are all kinds of opportunities to grow. You will be part of a diverse, pleasant and helpful team.Working hours
This is Manpower
- Morning shift: from 7.00h till 16.00h.
- Afternoon shift: from 16.00h till 1.00h.
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for 26 weeks, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
10,60 bruto per uur
Living in or near Nieuwegein, Utrecht or Vianen is a bonus, but not mandatory!Do you meet all requirements? Apply today!The application process
- Able to perform physically demanding work (like standing, walking and lifting a lot)
- Availability of 40 hours per week and willingness to work in shifts
- Good command of the Dutch OR English language, because of safety regulations
- The possibility to request a VOG (Certificate of Behaviour)
- Own transport to get to the work location
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 10,- tot € 11,-
For more information contact Douwe Schreuder via email@example.com or call 0882828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iederee