Are you a certified Software Asset Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career? Are you looking for a challenging opportunity with lots of room for growth? Then apply now!
You get to work within Software Asset and Configuration Management. Your department is responsible for the complete process surrounding the management and optimization of the purchase, maintenance and implementation of software packages managed within the organization. The SAM team detects, analyzes the licensing position of the organisation and reports on this to the organization with the aim of helping the organisation and to advise on managing the software licenses for vendors.
- You analyse internal and external SAM reports for correctness and mutual consistency;
- Provide insight into stakeholders' software license position and interpret these analyses for complete and high-quality management information for IT management;
- You analyse specific diagnosis and reporting tooling based on the information requirements of the team;
- You are the first point of contact for SACM related issues and questions for internal and external stakeholders, and you answer software asset issues of the business and IT about the software asset portfolio;
- You contribute to the implementation of CE / CI in the field of software asset management processes.
Over de werkgever
You will work in Amsterdam for a big financial company. This organization is an international financial service provider and is operating on the basis of cooperative principles. The culture of the company is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal growth and ambition. It is an international environment with diversity and contacts around the world.
Wat wij bieden
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- At least a completed HBO or WO bachelor's degree;
- At least 5 years of experience with (IT) asset management;
- Experience working in a multi-vendor (IT) sourcing environment;
- Experience in developing and maintaining customer and supplier relationships;
- Knowledge and understanding of System & Service Management Policies and Standards;
- Knowledge and understanding of (external) IT developments.
- You have the following certifications: Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM), Certified Snow Specialist.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.500,- tot € 5.000,-