Junior Intercompany Accountant:Do you Thrive in a Challenging environment?
In our world class Financial Shared Service Center, we strive for delivering excellent customer service to our internal and external partners. Daily we are responsible for Stryker’s European Business Services serving more than 20 countries.
- Do you want to be part of a driven and multicultural working environment?
- Do you want to join a company which improves people’s lives on a daily basis?
- Do you feel thrilled by overcoming challenges?
- Can you manage multiple priorities at the same time?
Yes? So, we probably have a career opportunity for you!
What you will do:
As a Junior Intercompany Accountant your responsibilities will include the following. Note that responsibilities may be added or removed based on the needs of the business:
- Process intercompany invoices (AP/AR);
- Support month end close activities;
- Ensure the figures of the entity match with the Intercompany partners;
- Support the monthly netting cycle;
- Support monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Maintain and perform an effective system of Internal Controls (SOX);
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
What you need:
- Minimum Bachelor/HBO in Accounting or equivalent certification.
- Preferably 1 year of experience in accounting or shared-service environment.
Required Technical competencies:
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in ERP systems
- This role is based in our newly established offices in Amsterdam;
- 40 working hours/week;
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity;
- 8.5% holiday allowance;
- 27 holidays per year on a full-time basis;
- Commuting allowance/NS Business Card;
- Subsidized lunch;
- Collective Health insurance available through Stryker with ONVZ;
- Meaningful innovation, growth and opportunities;
- International working environment (30+ nationalities);
- Social Committee activities: Holiday party, monthly after work drinks, free fruit, Foosball table, etc.
- Fortune has named Stryker a World's Best Workplace
Do you want to see more benefits? Click on the links below!
Who we are and what we believe:
A dozen reasons to love us:
Work From Home: Not availableTravel Percentage: None